For over 30 years, Tasso Lagios has worked with large family-owned businesses, advising business owners on operational and strategic matters in addition to working with the family office on matters concerning shareholder interests, succession and governance.
Tasso Lagios is currently the firm’s Managing Partner. Tasso’s career started in the area of taxation and has developed to include financial and business advisory to his clients. Today, Tasso leads the firm toward a vision to serve business owners in an integrated and holistic manner, synthesizing the many complexities inherent in today’s business environment.
Richter has over 500 employees and partners, servicing privately owned businesses and ultra-high net worth families. Richter’s financial expertise addresses every aspect of business and shareholder needs.
Fields of expertise
- Corporate reorganizations
- Employee compensation
- Inter-provincial planning
- Transfer pricing
- Dispute resolution
- Real estate
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA), 1989
- B.Com., McGill University, 1985
Professional and community involvement
- International Fiscal Association - Member
- International Tax Planning Association - Member
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) – Member
- Canadian Tax Foundation - Member
- Segal Centre for Performing Arts - Board Member
- Richter - Board Member
- DEKA Award, Hellenic Board of Trade of Metropolitan Montreal (HBOT), May 28, 2012.